Yes, you can. If you witnessed something that is unacceptable, you can disclose this via Report and Support and ask to speak with an advisor. However, before taking any formal action, we will always try and reach out to the person who directly experienced the unacceptable behaviour to provide support and check whether they would like to submit a formal complaint themselves.

You can also help someone complete the online form. If, for instance, someone discloses having experienced misconduct to you, you can sit down with them and help them complete the form. The Report and Support Team will confirm receipt of the disclosure and will reach out to the person who experienced misconduct directly.

More information can be found on our Report and Support webpages.