It does not matter if the person responsible for what happened to you is a member of the public, a partner, or family member who has got nothing to do with the university. Although the university will only be able to take formal action if they are a member of our community, the Report and Support Team can provide information regarding external reporting options and support services that you can access at any time.

More information can be found on our Report and Support webpages.