No, Report and Support cannot offer counselling nor therapy. However, Student Services Advisors will be able to signpost you to relevant services, both internal to the university (such as Student Wellbeing Services) and external (such as local or national agencies, organisations, and charities).

More information can be found on our Report and Support webpages.