Students who have a disability, specific learning difficulty, long-term medical condition, and/or mental health condition can register with the Student Wellbeing Service for a Greenwich Inclusion Plan (GIP). You will need to send us any medical evidence that you may have, this will then be used to create your GIP. The GIP will recommend reasonable adjustments to your faculty and will be shared with staff on a need to know basis.

You can contact the Student Wellbeing Service by creating an enquiry.