If you are a disabled full time, part time or postgraduate home student. you can apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) at any stage of your course and you can apply online at

Disabled Students' Allowance can pay for additional support that you may require due to your disability, specific learning difficulty, long term medical condition or mental health condition. This may include specialist equipment, specialist one to one study skills support, specialist mentor support or travel.