To change your name, you need to visit the Student Centre.  They will need to see a suitable copy of evidence detailing the name change (passport, marriage cert, deedpoll etc.) and your student ID number. In most cases the team will update your record, attach a scan copy of the document to your record and issue a new Greenwich Gateway (Student ID) card. In the rare occasion the team are unable to update your record this will be explained, but this is usually because you have officially completed your studies.

Comments (0)