All current students can access the help and support of the uni's Student Wellbeing Service, and that's for disability-related needs too.

Email your medical evidence to and we'll set a time to meet you.

If it's counselling and non-urgent mental health support you need complete our online self-referral form on our website and one of our Student Wellbeing Services Practitioners will contact you.

If you are in crisis and need to speak with someone urgently about your mental health, please contact your GP for an urgent appointment or contact your local NHS Mental Health Crisis service.

If you feel as though you are experiencing a mental health emergency, and cannot keep yourself safe from harm, please telephone emergency services on 999