The level of your honours awarded is typically calculated on the grades you achieve during the second and third years of your undergraduate degree, if you do not take a placement year. From the 6th June, this is at a ratio of 10:90, worked out by averaging all year 2 grades as 10% of your final grade, with the other 90% determined as an average of the best 90 credits from all your year 3 modules (Level 6 or above). More information about our new degree algorithm can be found here, and here's all our Academic Regulations if you'd like to know more.

Comments (0)