We understand that university and life can be stressful at times and you may feel you need to speak to someone straight away.

If you feel as though you are experiencing a mental health emergency, and cannot keep yourself safe from harm, please telephone emergency services on 999

If you are in crisis and need to speak with someone urgently about your mental health, please contact your GP for an urgent appointment or contact your local NHS Mental Health Crisis service.

Our Student Assistance Programme can offer you in the moment support. You can speak to someone 24/7, 365 days of the year.

For non-urgent support, you may also want to see our counselling webpages where you can send us a self-referral form so that we can help you access the most appropriate support.