We recognise that some students may not be able to access their studies on campus due to a long standing disability. Disabled students requiring alternative study will need to be registered with the Student Wellbeing Service and have an active Greenwich Inclusion Plan. Approval of alternative study will be sought by the Student Wellbeing Service from the faculties. Please contact us on to make a request.