You can seek an assessment from a psychologist of your own choice. We recommend that you choose a Chartered Psychologist or a specialist teacher, who holds a practice certificate and has experience of working with adults. If you would like to see a list of suggested Psychologists, please create an enquiry and we can supply this. The university may be able to support you financially. If you are applying for funding through the Greenwich Hardship Fund, please do not make an appointment until you have received your funding letter.

Comments (0)