Busy surgeries mean it can be difficult to get a doctor's appointment. So, we will accept your GP record as evidence to register with our Student Wellbeing Service. If you have downloaded the NHS app you will want to access your 'encounter report'. You can also send a subject access request to your GP surgery to get your records. If you have had adjustments due to your needs at school or college, you can send us your Form 8 or any other letters confirming the previous support you had.