If you would like to live in university accommodation then please visit our accommodation webpages.

If you would like to live in housing outside the university then there are a number of options available to you. Local letting agents are located close to each campus and local landlords advertise with the university through Greenwich Studentpad or Medway Studentpad. Please arrange for somewhere to stay when you arrive in London so you have a safe place to live whilst you view properties. You should never pay a deposit or agree to live somewhere, without visiting it first.


Further information regarding local private housing providers is attached which you may find useful.