If you have a support worker helping you with your studies and you need help with arranging a suitable space on campus then there are bookable spaces on our campuses, you can find out where these are and book a room through the student portal under the My Learning tab. Support workers must be registered as an affiliate before coming on to campus for the first time, please liaise with the Student Wellbeing Service by creating an enquiry for instructions on this.