Our Student Wellbeing Coordinators oversee the uni's mental health, psychological wellbeing and counselling support services.

They can work with you directly, liaise with other agencies on your behalf or signpost you to external mental health services. You can self-refer to Student Wellbeing Services by completing a self-referral form on our wellbeing website.

You may also benefit from discussing your mental health condition with our Disability and Dyslexia team who can put in place a Greenwich Inclusion Plan.