Unfortunately, if you have lost, damaged or had your 18+ Oyster card stolen, the university is not able to replace it for you.

However, you can order a replacement card from Transport for London (TfL) directly.  Visit TfL lost, stolen or damaged Oyster photo card webpage for information on how to order a replacement and if there are any admin fees you will need to pay.

If you think you have lost your Oyster card on campus, it is always a good idea to visit the Student Centre or other receptions on campus to see if the card was handed in.

Comments (0)